Position: Landscaping and Property Maintenance
Duration: Part Time Contract (15 hours per week. May through September 2017)
Begins: May 2017
Toronto City Church is a cross-cultural, cross-generational church located in the city of Toronto. Our vision is to be a spiritual family where every person encounters God’s unconditional love, is empowered in their identity and equipped for their purpose. Our core values (C.R.E.E.D.S) are creativity, relationships, evangelism, excellence, discipleship and the supernatural.
We are seeking a motivated and diligent individual to work in a part-time contract position to help care for our grounds and property. The position will include lawn and garden care as well as property maintenance.
The main areas of responsibility for this position will include:
• Cutting grass
• Weeding and maintaining flower beds
• Assisting Pastor Jair in property maintenance
• Other tasks that may arise
The right candidate for this job will:
• Have a strong personal faith and Christian testimony
• Be able to fully support the Vision, Mission, Core Values and Doctrinal Statement of Toronto City Church
• Be diligent, focused and a quick learner
• Be timely and responsible
• Have the ability to work with diverse types of people in a cross-cultural setting
• Be able to safely and efficiently operate a variety of landscaping tools/equipment
***Experience in landscaping is an asset.
Please submit a cover letter and resume by Monday May 1st to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you to arrange an interview in the event your application is selected for the interview process.
This position is paid hourly at the rate of $15 per hour for approximately 23 weeks.